Friday, August 1, 2008

Dress debate

So, I went to my Rosemary Conley Class last night - I've put a pound on, but never mind, it happens. I actually think I've built up tons of muscle in my legs from all the walking we've done - my boots feel tighter, my trousers are tighter round my thighs. Either that or the fat is layering itsself back on ready for winter!

I'm supposed to be wearing my wedding dress when we renew our vows in Australia - so the ceremony is about 8 weeks away - my RCC leader, Sue, has suggested I get the dress out of the wardrobe and try it on to see how it fits now, then leave it hung up in the bedroom as motivation. Good thinking.

My friend, on the other hand, said it's unlucky for the groom to see the dress. It's our 10th anniversary this year, so he's already seen the dress, but knowing my man he'll have forgotten what it looks like! (When our photographer brought our wedding photos, he asked my man if he wanted to look at them. My man said, "No thanks, I don't need to, I was there.")

We're having a vegetarian week (with fish) at home. I'm not a huge fan of meat and will always clear my plate of veggies/rice/pasta first then just nibble at the chicken or whatever. I spent two evenings trawling the internet for recipes and shopped accordingly. Veggie-fest here we come!

No comments: