Thursday, August 7, 2008

Snack attacks

I did not stick to my calories today. I know I should have, but I was in a snacky mood at work and that's when I eat more. I never get like that when I work from home. I eat breakfast and then while I'm waiting for downloads to complete or things to update, I'll go put a load of laundry in or make a coffee or tidy up my work area - these are the times in the office I would be searching my desk for snacks. So working in an office is definately bad for my waistline.

I had a great time at Kim's house last night. She made a fantastic pasta and meatball dinner and I took meringue nests, raspberries, blueberries and yogurt for pudding. We had some really nice red wine that they brought back from France earlier this year and just chilled out and chatted. I really enjoy us getting together. It's been a long time since I had such a good friend.

No comments: