Friday, August 1, 2008

Play the game

This was posted on Roni's Weigh and I wanted to play too!

What time did you get up this morning? 7.07am
Diamonds or pearl ? diamonds
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Transformers
What is your favorite TV show? NCIS
What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal or toast
What is your middle name? Anne
What food do you dislike? Mayonnaise and tomatoes
What is your favorite CD at the moment? Foo Fighters - There is nothing left to lose (has been for 5 years!)
What kind of car do you drive? Mercedes-Smart Roadster Coupe
Favorite sandwich? Turkey Salad - no tomoatoes
What characteristic do you despise? Dishonesty
Favorite item of clothing? A cute white t-shirt with a drawing of a black cat on it that looks like my Stealthy-Monster
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia (6 weeks and counting!!!)
Where would you retire to? Anywhere except the UK
What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 31st, it was my last one before my mum died
Furthest place you are sending this? Doesn't the internet go on forever?!
Person you expect to send it back first? No-one
When is your birthday? 15 March
Morning person or a night person? Morning in the week, night at weekends
What is your shoe size? UK size 5
Pets? 3 cats - Bailey, Stealthy-Monster and Diddler
Any exciting news you’d like to share with us? We are renewing our wedding vows in 8 weeks time.
What did you want to be when you were little? An airline pilot
How are you today? I'm fine, just looking forward to the weekend
What is your favorite flower? Lillies - I love the smell
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to seeing? Saturday 13th September - Australia here we come!
What are you listening to right now? General office noises
What was the last thing you ate? A packet of French Fries and a hazelnut yogurt

Do you wish on stars? Nope
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Turquoise
How is the weather right now? Overcast but warm
Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband
Favorite soft drink? Cherries and Berries Cordial
Favorite restaurant? In the UK: Hard Rock Cafe - Manchester, Abroad: El Castillo in Hissaronu, Turkey
Favorite color? Blue
What was your favorite toy as a child? Lego
Summer or winter? either
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
Coffee or tea? coffee (de-caff, of course!)
Do you want your friends to email you back? yep, but they don't know about my blog, yet.
When was the last time you cried? When I banged my arm a couple of weeks ago
What is under your bed? Shoes and more shoes

What did you do last night? Went to my Rosemary Conley Class, ate dinner, watched tv
What are you afraid of? the dark
Salty or sweet? Sweet
How many keys on your key ring? Car: 2, House: 5
How many years at your current job? 1
Favorite day of the week? Friday!
Do you make friends easily? Yep
How many people will you send this to? no-one, just my blog
How many will respond? hopefully anyone that finds my blog!!!

1 comment:

Roni said...

A pilot? That's cool!

Thanks for playing! I guess so far the furtherest I sent it is Manchester!