Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Don't funk with my heart...

Hi.

Yes I know it's been a while, but I've had a not-so-great couple of weeks. I have been slowly nose-diving into a funk and I have zero motivation. My doctor reduced the dosage of my antidepressants about two weeks ago, and I think I'm just feeling the effects now. If I carry on feeling like this I'll have to go back and see him about it.

My weight is unchanged. I know I should be motivated because it's our Oz trip in just over two weeks, but with work and looking for a job and trying to get my coursework done for my Open University tutor and helping my husband with the set up of his business I feel like I'm kind of fading into the background. My time goes nowhere and before I know it, it's time for bed again.

I gave up trying to fit back into my wedding dress for our vow renewal. I would need to loose two dress sizes, so I caved and bought a new dress. I have a lovely outfit to wear in a gorgeous shade of Jade butwill have to get out my Miracle Pants so the whole ensemble doesn't look like a lumpy cabbage roll.

Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments: