Sunday, August 10, 2008

Busy Saturday

Went to my tutorial yesterday. I was debating not going, but we are in Oz when the last tutorial runs, so I thought I should show my face one final time. My tutor was just as unimpressed with my last assignment as I was. He went through the next assignment with us and told me that he expected 75% minimum because I have a good understanding of the subject of the next assignment, and I now also understand the way they get marked. I have answered two out of the four assignment questions already, and hope to get it completed and submitted by the end of the bank holiday weekend. Then I have three weeks to write my final assignment before we go away.

It was my Grandma's birthday yesterday. I went straight there after my tutorial and spent most of the day there. My Aunt, Uncle and Cousin from the Lake District were there and it was really good to see them. Then my Uncle from Oz rang, then my Auntie from Oz rang, then my Grandad's family turned up in the afternoon. It was nice to see everyone, but I was glad to get home!

Did okay calorie-wise, although I didn't have breakfast before I went to Uni, so slapped hand for me on that count.

No comments: