Monday, July 21, 2008

Sweet and Sour

Well, the weekend was not a spectacular success. I have a HUGE craving for savoury food at the moment. This is very confusing as I'm normally a chocolate girl. We went to a house party on Saturday, so I ate before we went and only had a handfull of nibbles from the buffet table. But, they were what I call 'fun food': nuts, crisps, sweets - not good at all.

We did go for a 45 minute walk every day though, but today I feel all puffy - I think I'm retaining water.

I saw my Race For Life photos today - I look horriffic! I have bought one and will post on here when it arrives. I felt fine this morning, but after seeing that photo I feel like the Goodyear Blimp!

None of that "It's not that bad" or "You look fine" - I know I look massive, it's because I am!
(No point denying it!)

p.s. Thanks to Roni for the comment on my last post - I do feel better, thank you. And your pizza making with the Toddler made me smile lots - he looks just like my cousin when he was about 3 years old!

No comments: