Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jelly Legs

I have legs of jelly.

The run and walk on monday have seriously done my legs in. I can hardly move and when I do I walk like my grandma.

I went for a 1.5 mile walk with my man at lunch time yesterday, we had run out of bread and walked to the local shop. Then after work I had to go out and get some groceries.

The scouser next door asked if I was going for my next run, but my Rosemary Conley Class was last night and I knew that if I ran and did the class I wouldn't even be able to get out of bed today.

I went to my class and did the full 45 minute work out and I'm feeling it today.

I will, I promise, run with the scouser next door tonight.

(He recons that I could be running 4 miles comfortably by the time we go to Australia for our holidays - I'm a little bit dubious!)

No comments: