Thursday, July 31, 2008

Didn't get my assignment finished yesterday, but I only have 350 words to go - no problem! I'll tackle it after lunch, because that's when I work best.

Went to our local retail park last night, and while my man was in the DIY store, I popped into Next, next door, and go the cutest pair of shoes in the sale. They will look great with the bargain wrap dress from the other week!

I found a recipe for a quinoa pilaf and we had it with dinner. It was yum - we'll definately be having that again. I have found a box I can keep my favorite recipes in, so I'm going to write it on a card and file it for future reference.

It's 6 weeks on Saturday until we go to Oz. I need to buckle down - I weighed myself in my pjs this morning and my scale says I've put on this week. I'll have to see what the scale at the class says, but it's usually not that forgiving! I need a presonal trainer and a chef - any volunteers?!!!!! There is no way I'm going to be able to wear my wedding dress to renew our vows at this rate. But on the positive side, I have a lovely cream trouser suit that would look good too. I'll just have to keep trying.

No comments: